Client Portfolio Manager
- Natixis Investment Managers
- San Francisco, California
- Apr 27, 2023
- May 27, 2023
- Job Function
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
A primary focus for the Client Portfolio Manager will be to represent Natixis Investment Manager Solutions products and strategies with our largest clients. The definition of client will vary and include home office relationships, individual advisor relationships and in some cases the actual end investor. The individual will work extensively across the organization (sales, client service, operations, trading, legal, finance etc.) to help with the initial sales process but, perhaps more importantly, to provide white glove service on an ongoing basis to our largest and best relationships. The role requires a significant amount of both industry and Natixis specific knowledge while also possessing the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of both internal and external parties. This is a hybrid position.
• Primary relationship resource for a subset of our largest and most important existing Solutions relationships.
• Partner with sales to support the sales process and ongoing relationship management. This partnership will include support with the initial sales conversations (typically education), help with onboarding new relationships and then ongoing support once the client has invested with Natixis.
• Assist advisor teams with more complicated transition situations (typically tax related). This work could include both the upfront analysis but then also the actual implementation where the individual would work with client service, operations, and trading to ultimately get the one or more accounts invested properly.
• Handling incoming calls and emails from advisors and the Natixis sales force related to separate account strategies and our process and implementation.
• Assist the portfolio management team with the onboarding of new managers who are providing model portfolios for implementation by Natixis Investment Managers Solutions.
• Collaborate with portfolio management colleagues on product development projects
• Helping with ad hoc reporting
• 5+ years’ experience supporting investment management strategies
• Undergraduate degree. Progress towards CFA designation or desire to pursue strongly preferred
• Eloquent and persuasive communicator (verbal and written)
• Strong technology skills. Prior experience with financial technologies (FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar, etc.), coding and advanced Excel skills, viewed favorably
• Ability to think critically and research and analyze data
• Outstanding client service/interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple issues/projects simultaneously
• Resourceful results driven problem solver
In accordance with the California salary transparency law, the expected annual base salary for this San Francisco, CA, United States-based position is $105,000.00 - $135,000.00. Actual annual base salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to education, training, experience, and other job-related factors. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include discretionary bonuses and other Natixis sponsored benefit programs.
Natixis Investment Managers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law.