Private Wealth Portfolio Specialist
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Private Wealth Portfolio Specialist to join our Portfolio Management group within Wealth & Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Assist senior portfolio managers in handling portfolio management activities for a group of clients Manage simple to moderately complex investment portfolios for investment management accounts, fiduciary irrevocable and revocable trust accounts
- Review and analyze operational assignments that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives while exercising independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Private Wealth Portfolio Management colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers within Private Wealth Portfolio Management functional area
- 2+ years of Private Wealth Portfolio Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Strong presentation skills Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel skills A BA/BS degree or higher in finance
- Financial services industry experience
- Progress towards Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- 420 Montgomery Street – San Francisco, California
This a demanding role for a candidate who has a desire to progress towards a career in portfolio management for Ultra/High Net Worth clients.