Head of Investments
Cache Financials, Inc. is a fintech startup headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The Head of Investments will be responsible for constructing and managing passive investment portfolios that track index returns.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in equity portfolio construction, portfolio management, and risk analysis. Experience with options, real estate, and private placements is a plus.
- Familiarity with the TMT sector and up-to-date knowledge of leading companies (beyond just FAANG), key economic developments, emerging trends, and valuation dynamics
- Fluent in all aspects of equity portfolio management including a strong grasp of quantitative concepts of risk and exposure, and a deep understanding of fundamental research, valuation frameworks, factor exposure, risk management, and hedging techniques.
- A well-networked and emerging thought leader in investment management through active contributions to white papers, conferences, podcasts, and investment communities.
- Skilled communicator who can effectively engage clients across the full spectrum of financial literacy and articulate & defend investment merits and risks. Has hands-on experience in creating quarterly reports and leading technical discussions with clients.
- Strong educational background in Economics or Finance with a CFA, a Master's Level qualification, or an equivalent demonstrated professional experience with a proven passion for investing.
- A strong, empathic leadership style. Proven ability to hire, mentor, and motivate a broad team of investment professionals. Quick learner who is able to contribute to other aspects of company-building, including product design, technical roadmaps, and hiring.