Investment Analyst (Agribusiness)
About: An equity crowdfunding platform focused on specialty crop operations in the United States. Offering fractional farmland ownership opportunities to members who can access and invest in high profit potential projects.
Job Summary: It is the Investment Analyst’s job to make sure all the facts are in place when investment decisions are made. You will play a key role in assisting our team to review, launch and present new farmland investments for our platform. Available for a 12 month commitment (Will be recognized as a key team member on company website and materials.)
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Assist in the development of offering materials including disclosure documents, marketing materials, supporting documents and presentations.
- Analyzing historical and projected financial statements
- Perform market research and analyze materials to support our investments and strategies.
- Perform financial analysis of acquisitions and development opportunities via financial modeling, analysis of cash flows and application of valuation methods.
- Prepare presentation materials and possibly conduct webinar discussing the offerings.
- Assist with acquisitions due diligence by performing document control, reading of leases, verifying projections and other duties assigned.
- Speak with potential investors about detailed financial analysis and possible outcomes.
- Alternative investments (private equity, real estate and/or hedge funds) experience
- Experience in Agriculture / Agriculture investments
- Investment Banking experience