Senior Research Analyst
San Francisco-based multi-billion dollar asset management firm with top tier, 20+ year track record and tight-knit culture seeks a senior research analyst.
- Generation of US public equity investment ideas
- Participation in team-driven investment process and portfolio management decisions
- Cultivation of industry expertise and relationships with management teams and experts
- Ideally minimum of 5 years buy-side experience, including a record of active purchase and sale decisions
- Value investing philosophy
- Exceptional fundamental analytical skills and investment intelligence
- Rigorous investment process including detailed financial modeling
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Demonstrated track record of superior performance
- Ability to contribute immediately to investment ideas
- Collegial personality and natural inclination to work as part of a team
- MBA or CFA required
- This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Qualified candidates who wish to be considered are required to submit a cover letter describing your investment style and process, along with a resume, to Sfinvestmentmanager@gmail.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.