Wealth Management Analyst
1 day left
AdvicePeriod is a rapidly growing SEC-registered investment advisor (RIA), with the mission to reinvent wealth management by integrating new advisory services, leveraging the best in RIA technology.
At AdvicePeriod, our culture drives our business. Since being ranked the #1 Place to Work in Los Angeles in 2016, we’ve grown from a single office to 13 locations nationwide. As a national network of like-minded advisors, we are proud to be named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2018.
We are committed to building the wealth management firm of the future and that starts with attracting and retaining the best people in the industry. We are currently seeking Analysts and Sr. Analysts to join our growing team.
What you do:
You are responsible for providing technical support to the Advisory Team by data gathering, scenario building, investment analysis, and plan presentation. You will also assist in the preparation and review of personal financial statements, allocation tables, portfolio transitions, estate planning modeling, presentation decks, and participate in internal strategy discussions for clients.
- Review, model, analyze, and rebalance investment portfolios.
- Develop an understanding of investments, markets, and planning -- learn the AdvicePeriod way.
- Create balance sheets, allocation reports, performance reports, cash flow analysis, Monte Carlo simulations, and other client reports.
- Assist in all aspects of client service, including but not limited to spreadsheets, analyses, letters, tax documentation, emails, presentations, and data input.
- Create and deliver prospective client proposals and inventories.
- Become an expert in one of the core disciplines/tools (technology, concept, etc.)
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field required.
- Advanced degree, designations, and/or certifications preferred (CPA, CFA, CFP, MBA, etc.). Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in similar role required. Internship experience may be applicable.
- Series 65 Required (Series 7 or 66 may be used as substitute). Must be obtained within three months of employment.
- Organized, analytical, and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent yet exhibits a team player attitude
- Indomitable work ethic and the willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Strong willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, team-based incentive plan, 401(k), and medical/dental/vision benefits
- Financial support for approved designations and courses
- Training through company-sponsored events
- An Inc. Best Workplace and Entrepreneur Top Culture environment
- Mentorship opportunities