Virtual Research Analyst and Portfolio Manager
WellAcre Global Wealth Advisors is a fast growing, fee-only RIA that provides tailored wealth management, customized financial planning, tax planning and risk management. You can read about our story and the meaning of WellAcre on our website https://wellacrewealth.com/history/.
We primarily serve clients in the Hollywood Entertainment Industry. We believe in excellence, not cookie cutter solutions, and leave no stone unturned in both the investment process and in serving our clients.
Our mission is to help our clients reach their goals through lifelong planning, and we strive to make real connections and relationships that last a lifetime. Separate and apart from understanding their financial situation, assets and investments, it is imperative that we deeply comprehend the client’s most important values, goals, relationships, and interests and develop a deep rapport with them.
Wellacre symbolizes a debt to the past, an obligation to the future, and the power of a personal vision
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work virtually and become Chief Investment Officer and help build fast growing RIA as a pivotal member of a dynamic team.
- Build and run investment models and trade client portfolios.
- Research, source ideas and perform due diligence amongst traditional asset classes and non-traditional, non-tradeable asset classes such as private equity, private debt and real estate.
- Meet with representatives from investment companies, perform due diligence and update team with clear notes.
- Create well-written, clear research reports on investment strategies, ideas and themes for team and clients.
- Create trade reports for clients.
- Assist in creating quarterly economic and market update for clients.
- Deep enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and expertise in economics, finance and investing.
- Ability to take the lead, yet work with a team, in building, running and trading investment models, and client portfolios.
- CFA charter and/or CAIA designation preferred.
- 4-7 years of investment manager research, institutional or HNW consulting experience.
- Experience with private investments a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and the ability to effectively summarize findings, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Office and data management.
- Familiarity with TD tools iRebal and Think Pipes a plus.
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Part Time jobs in Bachelors