Chief Investment Officer
Independent RIA in Southern New Hampshire is looking for Chief Investment Officer (CIO) candidates to meet the Firm’s growing needs. The CIO will be integral in establishing the firm’s long-term investment vision, philosophy, and strategies.
- Direct the Firm’s investment platform.
- Conduct and oversee research, evaluation, and selection of asset classes for investment models.
- Make decisions which align investment selections with Firm’s philosophy and goals.
- Generate market commentary for internal and client presentation.
- Management of internal trading tools to include execution.
- Provide thought leadership, organize, and assign investment research projects.
- Performance reporting support.
- Communicate investment concepts and decisions to internal staff to educate and promote strong affiliation.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Well-developed understanding of capital markets, portfolio management and asset allocation.
- Ability to explain technical investment concepts in a concise and effective manner.
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Excellent communications skills required, including excellent data visualization, effective writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think and work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with strengths in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good knowledge of institutional or organizational policies, systems, and procedures.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited university, with preference for finance, economics, or international relations studies.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors